The Anxiety Clinic is a therapy service in Takapuna, Auckland and Whitianga, Coromandel Peninsula (monthly), but we also provide Zoom Sessions. We offer evidence-based Behavioural Therapy, Counselling and Clinical Hypnotherapy for children, adolescents, and adults with a wide variety of anxiety and related disorders, including:
- Panic disorder and panic attacks
- Social anxiety and social phobia
- Generalized anxiety/excessive worrying
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Separation anxiety in youths and adults
- Phobias and fears
- Hormonal Anxiety
- Relationship-related Anxiety
- Specific Phobias
Learn more about the problems we treat.
At The Anxiety Clinic, we offer treatments for anxiety and related problems that are backed by scientific research, including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Hypnotherapy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Relaxation Training
- Behavioural Management Techniques such as time management, distress tolerance and emotional regulation
Learn more about the treatments we provide.
We also offer group sessions on-site for businesses.
Apply for services: You can call Ian on (0272) 731-191 to ask questions or book a session at The Anxiety Clinic.
Or Cat on (0274) 782-149 (Sorry I am currently closed to new clients, Except Misophonia and Misokinesia)